Annual Meeting Election Results
Posted By Susan Elmorabit on November 18, 2020
ORANGECREST COUNTRY COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
REPORT OF INSPECTORS OF ELECTION
ELECTION OF DIRECTORS
I, Lisa Schwartz, the duly appointed Inspector of Election at the Annual Meeting of the Orangecrest Country Community Association, a California, nonprofit, Mutual-Benefit Corporation, held on November 17, 2020, do hereby report as follows:
• The number of members in good standing and entitled to vote on matters reported below at the Annual Meeting was 1127.
• In accordance with the Bylaws, I determined that a quorum of District Delegates representing 25% of the voting power was present. 100% of the community was represented by Delegate.
• I reviewed the registration and all ballots received.
• I received 140 valid, signed ballot return envelopes.
• I determined the authenticity, validity and effect of each of the ballots.
• I determined all challenges and questions in anyway arising in connection with the right to vote.
• The two (2) candidates receiving the highest number of votes will serve for a two (2) year term until the 2022 Annual Meeting. I counted and tabulated the votes as follows:
Evan Charles 1005
Michael Fam 534
Georgette (Gette) Kell 715
DIRECTORS ELECTED TERM
Evan Charles 2022
Georgette (Gette) Kell 2022
IRS RULING 70-604 VOTES (APPROVED)
I hereby certify and declare that I have conducted the election/vote with fairness to all Members; I have performed my duties impartially, in good faith, to the best of my abilities and as expeditiously as possible, and that the count of ballots and the information contained in this report and certificate is accurate in all respects to the best of my knowledge.
Lisa Schwartz, CMCA, CM
Inspector of Election